Stainless Steel Corner Guards
TheCornerGuardStore Stainless Steel Corner Guards provide ideal impact protection for all your wall corners, even in heavy traffic areas. Available in a variety of finishes, you can coordinate your corner guards to match your interior, or use them as a design element.
We make our standard stainless steel corner guards from Type 304, 16 gauge with a #4 Satin finish. Why is that important to know? Because all stainless steel is not alike.
There are different gauges and grades of stainless steel. Each grade of stainless steel is based on the amount of nickel and molybdenum in the steel. The more nickel and molybdenum, the more stainless and rust proof the end product is. TheCornerGuardStore stainless steel corner guards are available in a variety of stainless steel gauges, grades and finishes.
- Protects wall corners from damage that could weaken the adjacent walls.
- Saves time and money in repairs.
- Creates a smooth transition from wall to corner.
- Coordinate with or accentuate your interior design.
- Gauges of stainless steel corner guards:
- (14ga stainless steel - approx. .083")
- (16ga stainless steel) - approx. .063")
- (18ga stainless steel) - approx. .050")
- Wings: (Slight Bend approx 1/4" from vertical edge)
- Holes: Countersunk Holes (flat smooth look we also provide ss screws)
- Angle: Standard angle 90 degrees. 45, 135 or custom angles
- Finish: 2B, #4 Satin, #8 Mirror or Hand Finishes
- Thickness: guage sizes from 7 - 20
- Side: Minimum side width is 1/2in.
- Height: Almost any height is available. Heights over 10 feet require welding and polishing resulting in the same great quality.