Stainless Steel Corner Guards
|(14ga stainless steel - .083in)||(16ga stainless steel) - .063in)||(18ga stainless steel) - .050in)|
TheCornerGuardStore Stainless Steel Corner Guards provide ideal impact protection for all your wall corners, as well as high traffic areas.. Available in a variety of finishes, you can coordinate your corner guards to match your interior, or use them as a design element.
We make our standard stainless steel corner guards from Type 304, 16 gauge with a #4 Satin finish. Why is that important to know? Because all stainless steel is not alike.
- Protects wall corners from damage that could weaken the adjacent walls.
- Saves time and money in repairs.
- Creates a smooth transition from wall to corner.
- Coordinate with or accentuate your interior design.
- Wings: (Slight Bend approx 1/4" from vertical edge)
- Holes: Countersunk Holes (flat smooth look we also provide ss screws)
- Angle: Standard angle 90 degrees. 45, 135 or custom angles
- Finish: 2B, #4 Satin, #8 Mirror or Hand Finishes
- Thickness: guage sizes from 7 - 20
- Side: Minimum side width is 1/2in.
- Height: Almost any height is available. Heights over 10 feet require welding and polishing.