16ga Stainless Steel Corner Guards
provide ideal impact protection for even the most heavy duty areas with the beauty of stainless steel and its long lasting properties.
Easy installation with either construction adhesive (mastic) or our optional countersunk holes with matching stainless steel screws.
We make our standard stainless steel corner guards from Type 304, 16 guage with a #4 Satin finish.
- Wings: (Slight Bend approx 1/4" from vertical edge)
- Holes: Countersunk Holes (flat smooth look we also provide ss screws)
- Angle: 45 and 135 degree or any other degree angles at no additional charge)
- Finish: 2B, #4 Satin, #8 Mirror or Hand Finishes
- Thickness: guage sizes from 7 - 20 and just about any side width
- Height: Almost any height is available from 1 foot to the 35 foot corner guards we made for the St. Louis Ram's Stadium.
Check out our other 2 standard thickness stainless steel corner guards:
(14ga stainless steel - approx. .083") 2ft - 10ft
(18ga stainless steel) - approx. .050") 2ft - 10ft
Choose from our standard 90º angle and .5", .75", 1", 1 1/2", 2", 3", 3-1/2", 4" and 4 1/2" sides. Or choose any height and sides that you require and call